I’m Going to my first LARP (Live Action Role Play) event at Easter. I really enjoying the preparation for it, it has got back into sewing again. I haven’t used my machine for month and now all I want to do in the evenings is sew.
I used empire pattern for a T Tunic which is really simple and easy, I adjusted the size as the given measurements were huge! I added facing to the neckline to give a more polished finish, I also added Flat felled seam’s to give a move historic look.
I am planning to make it again out of a woollen fabric adding darts to improve the fit.
The Trousers I adapted from a 70’s pattern. I shortened the length, and made them gathered by adding fabric by gores which matched the style of the tunic. I finished the trouser with green felt at the gathers and the fastening.